This product is expected to ship in Aug.
If you are interested in this product, please pre-order it as soon as possible.
Multi-Track FM Synthesizer and Groove Box
4 FM synth engines / 4-Tracks sequencer / Filter / Effects
LIVEN XFM is combined a FM fusion synthesizer with a 4-track sequencer, that we are designing with a focus on live electronic performance.
THREE FUSION FM ENGINES
Merge two FM sounds with a single knob to create a completely new sound.
Transform one FM sound into another over a specific period of time.
Continuously transform between two FM sounds using an LFO.
OVER 300 INSPIRING PRESET SOUNDS
Ready-to-use presets including, leads, keyboards, strings, winds, basses, pads, chords, drums, and sound effects.
IDEAL FOR LIVE ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE
Powerful functions for live electronic music performance include 16 physical control knobs, parameter locking for each sequencer step, a looper, and SYNC IN/OUT and MIDI IN/OUT connectors to make synchronized performance with other equipment easy.
LIGHT AND BATTERY-POWERED WITH A BUILT-IN SPEAKER
All these powerful functions are in a device that weighs only 790 g. Play it anywhere at any time.
297mm (W) x 176mm (D) x 48mm (H)
11.7 in (W) x 6.92 in (D) x 1.89 in (H)
- <Weight>790g, 1.74lb.
27 keys (with a hold function)
- 15 physical control knobs
- Optional LATCH function prevents jumps in value when knob position and parameter values do not match.
- LCD dot indicates when a parameter value matches the saved value, or when the value has been changed.
- One physical encoder.
- <Audio output>
- Stereo line out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator2 Series SYNC OUT
- <Audio in>
- LINE IN (stereo 3.5mm mini-jack)
- Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator 2 Series SYNC IN
- MIDI IN connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- MIDI OUT connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- SYNC IN jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- SYNC OUT jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- <Power supply>
- 9V DC output AC adapter
Current: 1A or greater
Plug Type: EIAJ3 Standard
Inner Diameter: 1.7mm
Outer Diameter: 4.75mm,
Polarity: Center +
- Compatible with power supplies designed for the Korg Volca 1 .
- 6 AA batteries
- <Synth Engine>
- Four FM synth engines, X-LAB, XFORM, X-LFO, and LIBRARY
- <Voice mode>
- 6-note polyphonic mode
- Mono mode
- Legato mode with adjustable glide time
- Arpeggiator modes (Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, Up&Down, Down&Up, Up+1, Up+2, Down-1, Down-2, Random, Play Order)
- Sweep with adjustable speed, range, and curve
- Low Pass
- High Pass
- Band Pass
Each track has its own filter envelope.
- Send Delay
- Insert Delay
- Bit Crusher
- Low Pass
- High Pass
- Each track has one LFO which can affect both pitch and filter cutoff.
- Adjustable LFO Shapes.
- Adjustable start time delay for each LFO.
- <Sound memory>
- 512 FM sound memory slots (16 x 32 banks)
- 4 tracks
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- 128 patterns
- Step length can be set from 1/1 to 1/32
- Enter longer notes (Tie)
- Track level and pan can be set independently
- FX send amount can be set independently for each track
- Pattern BPM / Global BPM can be set
- Step copy and paste function
- Track copy and paste function
- Transpose function
- Real-time recording
- Directly enter notes for each step when sequencer is on or off
- Parameter lock function
- Random playback function (Playback step size can be set)
- Stutter function
- Note Trigger probability can be set between 25% and 100%
- Pattern chain function
- Metronome and pre-count function
- Swing function
- Notes, control changes, clock input/output
- IMPORT/EXPORT of user data
- Firmware update via Sysex
- FM sound editing overlay
* Please note that this is as of Jan 2021 and may change at the time of release.