This product is expected to ship in Feb 2022.
If you are interested in this product, please pre-order it as soon as possible.
Wavetable Bass Synthesizer and Rhythm Machine
Wavetable Synth Engine
Unleash our wavetable engine to create thick basslines that fit into all genres.
Combine wavetable modulation and our rich resonant filter to create satisfying growls and wobbles.
The bass synth engine includes:
- Two independent Wavetable oscillators with the 32 available wavetables.
- One sub-oscillator
- One noise generator which can create 10 different noise types.
Add even more flavor to your basslines with the built-in LFO, envelope generator, unison control, multi-mode filter, and distortion effects.
A Library of Rhythm Sounds Specialized for Electronic Dance Music
The Liven Bass & Beats is loaded with 150 high-quality rhythm sounds carefully selected for modern and timeless compositions.
The library of drum sounds also include risers and tension releases SFX which are useful tools when transitioning to new sections of your compositions.
Hit the Ground Running With Over 64 Bass Patches That Cover All Genres
The LIVEN Bass & Beats includes over 64 bass presets including battle tested favorites such as the Reese Bass, Future Bounce Bass, Wobble Bass, Growl Bass, Neuro Bass, Deep House Bass, Acid Bass, 808 Sub Bass, and more.
Use these presets to quickly dial in the vibe of a specific genre.
Ready-To-Go Preset Drum Kits
The drum sounds are organized into well balanced kits for specific genres such as:
DUBSTEP, HOUCE, HIPHOP, TRAP, TECHNO, EDM, R&B, DOWNTEMPO, CHILL TRANCE, DRUM'N'BASS, JUNGLE, FUTURE BASS, ELECTRO, ELECTRONICA, IDM, DISCO, BREAK BEATS, etc.
You can also mix and match sounds from the drum library to create your own custom kits.
IDEAL FOR LIVE ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE
Powerful functions for live electronic music performance include 16 physical control knobs, parameter locking for each sequencer step, and SYNC IN/OUT and MIDI IN/OUT connectors to make synchronized performance with other equipment easy.
LIGHT AND BATTERY-POWERED WITH A BUILT-IN SPEAKER
All these powerful functions are in a device that weighs only 790 g. Play it anywhere at any time.
297mm (W) x 176mm (D) x 48mm (H)
11.7 in (W) x 6.92 in (D) x 1.89 in (H)
27 keys (with a hold function)
- 15 physical control knobs
- Optional LATCH function prevents jumps in value when knob position and parameter values do not match.
- LCD dot indicates when a parameter value matches the saved value, or when the value has been changed.
- One physical encoder.
- Stereo line out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator2 Series SYNC OUT
- LINE IN (stereo 3.5mm mini-jack)
- Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator 2 Series SYNC IN
- MIDI IN connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- MIDI OUT connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- SYNC IN jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- SYNC OUT jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- 9V DC output AC adapter
Current: 1A or greater
Plug Type: EIAJ3 Standard
Inner Diameter: 1.7mm
Outer Diameter: 4.75mm,
Polarity: Center +
- Compatible with power supplies designed for the Korg Volca 1 .
- 6 AA batteries
<Bass Synth Engine>
- Engine: Wavetable OSC, Sub OSC, Noise
- Wavetable: 32 types
- Sub OSC Waveform: Sine, Square, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth, Triangle, Random
- Noise: White noise, Pink noise, and 8 other types
- Voices: Monophonic
- Engine: PCM, polyphonic
- Rhythm sounds: More than 150
- SE/SFX sounds: More than 50 types
- Volume and Reverb send adjustment for bass, rhythm and external input
- Sidechain comp (applied to bass and external input)
<Bass Patch Memory Detailed Edit>
The following parameters can be adjusted:
- OSC1, OSC2, SUB, NOISE
- Oscillator level and pitch
- Three types of oscillator waveforms.
- Oscillator waveform position
- Oscillator start phase
- Oscillator output destination
- Oscillator parameter type
- Oscillator parameters
- Oscillator unison (number, detuning, blend amount)
- Noise (type, level)
- Filter (LPF / BPF / HPF, Frequency, Resonance)
- LFO (shape, rate, depth, start delay time, BPM sync, start phase)
- Amp EG, MOD EG (level, time, curve, inversion, start delay time)
<Drum Kit Detail Edit>
The following parameters can be adjusted:
- Amount of send to reverb
- Reverse playback
- Total EQ
<Bass Voice Mode>
- Mono mode
- Legato mode
*Glide time can be adjusted.
<Functions for bass>
- Assignable knob x2
- Machine gun effect
- SWEEP (speed and shift amount can be adjusted)
- Vibrato (rate and depth can be adjusted)
<Functions for Rhythm>
- MUTE for each instrument
- Quick control of volume, decay and tune for KICK, SNARE, and HAT.
- Bit Crusher
- Bass patch memory (128 patches)
- Drum kit (128 patches)
- bass track + rhythm tracks
- Up to 64 steps
- 128 patterns
- Note length can be set from 1/1 to 1/32.
- Support for long note ties
- Track level can be set.
- The amount of send to the effect can be set for each track.
- Pattern BPM and global BPM can be set.
- Track copy and paste function
- Pattern copy and paste function
- Transpose function
- Real-time and non-real-time recording
- Direct note input to steps
- Parameter lock function (UNDO/REDO possible)
- Parameter lock function (UNDO/REDO possible) - Random playback with configurable playback step units
- The probability of note pronunciation can be set from 25 to 100%.
- Pattern chain function
- Metronome, pre-count function
- Note on/Off, control change, clock input/output
- IMPORT/EXPORT of user data
- Firmware update
- Warranty card
- Overlay-Panel for editing bass patches
- Overlay-Panel for editing drum kits
* Please note that this is as of Oct 2021 and may change at the time of release.