This product is expected to ship in November.
If you are interested in this product, please pre-order it as soon as possible.
8bit wave memory synthesizer
4-synth engines(includes 8bit FM) / Step sequencer / Filter / Effects / Looper
LIVEN 8bit warps is combined an 8-bit waveform memory synthesizer with a step sequencer, that we are designing with a focus on live electronic performance.
Range of useful 8-bit sounds
Carefully selected preset waveforms and editable user waveforms along with high-quality filters and effects can be used freely to create a wide spectrum of sounds. The LIVEN 8bit warps can generate classic retro game sounds of course, but its unique 8-bit sound can also be used in a range of music genres, including EDM, hip-hop, techno and rock.
Ideal for live electronic performance
Powerful functions for live electronic music performance include 16 physical control knobs, parameter locking for each sequencer step, a looper, and SYNC IN/OUT and MIDI IN/OUT connectors to make synchronized performance with other equipment easy.
Light and battery-powered with a built-in speaker
All these powerful functions are in a device that weighs only 790 g. Play it anywhere at any time.
- Size&Weight: 297mm (W) × 176mm (D) × 48mm(H), 790g
- MIDI IN & OUT
- SYNC IN & OUT
- Built-in Speaker
- Stereo line output
- Stereo line input
- Headphone output
- 9V DC, 6 AA batteries
- Four 8bit wave memory synth engines ( WARP, ATTACK, MORPH, FM )
- Powerful voice mode( POLY, MONO and ARPEGGIATORS )
- 6 Voice Polyphony
- Dynamic Seq mode( SLICE, RANDOM, STUTTER )
- ADSR EG
- LPF, HPF, BPF
- Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Hall, Plate, and Tape Effects
- 1xLFO( for Pitch&Filter Freq )
- 128-patch memory
- 128-waveform memory
- 128-step Sequencer, 128 patterns, Real-time and step recording, Pattern chain, Metronome
- Octave shift
- Sweep (GB style)
- Swing control
- 4-Track Looper
- Parameter Lock
* Please note that this is as of Aug 2020 and may change at the time of release.