Perfect Circuit x SONICWARE Limited Edition of 500 units
Ultimate Lo-fi Sampler
Turns everything into Lo-fi!
● Ultimate retro 6kHz sampling engine
● TUBE mode reproduces the fat bass and crisp sound of a vacuum tube amplifier
● Almost all the features of the acclaimed "Lofi-12"
● Powerful 4-track sequencer with parameter and sound locking
● 12 types of Effects on each track and 9 types of Master Effect
Ultimate retro 6kHz sampling engine that turns any sound into a pleasing vintage sound
The LIVEN Lofi-6 has a 6kHz - 16bit sampling engine with the TUBE mode that will turn any sound into a pleasing vintage sound.
The ultimate low-frequency sampling of 6kHz, which has rarely existed before, creates a nostalgic sound with the warmth of the '50-'60s, as you will have heard on old-time radio and TV shows.
Up to 8 seconds mono sampling per sample slot. Start and end point trimming, pitch adjustment, reverse playback, sustain loop, filtering and LFO modulation are all possible.
Check the Lofi-6 sampling sounds
TUBE mode reproduces the fat bass and crisp sound of a vacuum tube amplifier by generating harmonic distortion
It is said that the harmonic distortion generated by vacuum tube amplifiers creates pleasant sounds. Even in today's digital recording world, the addition of harmonic distortion using vintage equipment and plug-ins is indispensable.
The TUBE mode, newly developed for the LIVEN Lofi-6, reproduces the crisp and fat bass sound of a vacuum tube amplifier by generating harmonic distortion.
Almost all the features of the acclaimed “Lofi-12”
The LIVEN Lofi-6 has all the features of the LIVEN Lofi-12 except for a different sampling frequency and the 12bit sampler mode.
The Lofi-6 is a sampler that allows you to create music flexibly. By using the laid-back feature, you can slightly delay the snare drum sound in your drum pattern, or use the Parameter Lock function to shift the sound timing later for each step individually. Also you can resample your keyboard playing along with the pattern and play finger-drumming by auto-slicing a sample.
80 carefully selected lo-fi preset sounds are included.
Powerful 4-track sequencer with parameter and sound locking
The LIVEN Lofi-6 is equipped with the powerful 4-track step sequencer that has earned the LIVEN XFM a solid reputation.
You can easily create a 4-part song by selecting a sampled sound for each track, and with the Sound Lock function, you can easily switch sampled sounds for each phrase or sequencer step, allowing you to use an almost infinite combination of sounds within a single song.
Sequence up to 64 steps per pattern.
Save up to 64 patterns.
Sub-divide the tempo down to 32nd notes.
Program notes step by step or record them in real time. Additionally, you can also input notes to specific steps while the sequencer is playing to add variation.
The Parameter Lock function allows you to record knob changes into your patterns. This can be recorded live, or programmed in step by step.
The Sound Lock function allows you to record selected sound changes into your patterns. You can use an almost infinite combination of sounds within a single song.
12 types of Effects on each track and 9 types of Master Effect
The LIVEN Lofi-6 features independent effects on all four tracks. You can select from twelve types of effects, and the effect parameters can be automated in steps using the Parameter Lock function.
The newly developed S.Maximizer is an excellent tool that naturally compensates for high frequencies cut by low-frequency sampling by generating harmonics.
In addition, six types of high-quality reverbs + Cassette Tape simulator, Vinyl simulator and Remix performance effect are included as the master effect.
The send amount can be adjusted for each track for mixing.
Limitations extend your Imagination!
Ultimate Lo-fi Sampler
- 16bit - 6kHz linear PCM sampling (mono)
- TUBE mode to reproduce vacuum tube sound
- Sampling up to 8 seconds per sample
- Auto start sampling function with the input level (input level can be set)
- Start/end point, attack, release, pitch, and level adjustment
- Reverse playback
- Sustain loop settings
- Chopping with Downbeat Divider
- Maximum polyphony: 10 voices
- 128 sample memory slots (16 x 8 banks)
- Import and export of a slot or banks of samples (via MIDI)
*Import of audio files from PC/Mac is not supported.
- 10-note polyphonic mode
- Mono mode with adjustable glide time
- Legato mode with adjustable glide time
- Arpeggiator modes (Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, Up&Down, Down&Up, Up+1, Up+2, Down-1, Down-2, Random, Play Order)
- Drum mode (Polyphonic playback, set the length of one slice with Downbeat Divider)
- Chop mode (Mono/Choke playback, set the length of one slice with Downbeat Divider)
- Low Pass
- High Pass
- Band Pass
Each track has its own filter and envelope
- Each track has one LFO which can affect both pitch and filter cutoff with separate adjustable levels
- Adjustable LFO Shapes
- Adjustable start time delay for each LFO
- Sweep with adjustable speed, range, and curve
One effect per track
- Bit Crusher
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Tilt EQ
Reverb send amount can be set independently for each track
- Hall Reverb
- Room Reverb
- Arena Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tunnel Reverb
- Infinity Reverb
- Cassette Tape Simulator
- Vinyl Simulator
- Remix performance effect
- 4 tracks
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- 64 patterns
- Step length can be set from 1/1 to 1/32
- Real-time recording
- Directly enter notes for each step when sequencer is on or off
- Enter longer notes (Tied notes)
- Metronome and pre-count function
- Step copy and paste function
- Track copy and paste function
- Duplicate to extend a sequence
- Transpose function
- Swing function
- Pattern BPM / Global BPM can be set
- Pattern chain function (Loop playback possible)
- Track level and pan can be set independently
- Parameter Lock function to record parameter settings for each step
- Sound Lock function to record sound settings for each step
- RANDOM function to play back steps in random order
- STUTTER function to play back only the step being pressed
- DICE function to set the note playback probability from 25 to 100%
- Notes, control changes, clock input/output
- Import and export user data
- Firmware update via Sysex
27 keys (with a hold function)
- 15 physical control knobs
- Optional LATCH function prevents jumps in value when knob position and parameter values do not match
- LCD dot indicates when a parameter value matches the saved value, or when the value has been changed
- One physical encoder for fine adjustments
- LINE IN (stereo 3.5mm mini-jack)
*Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Series 2 SYNC IN
- Stereo line out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 3.5mm mini jack)
*Compatible with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Series 2 SYNC OUT
- Built in speaker
- MIDI IN connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- MIDI OUT connector (5-Pin DIN type)
- SYNC IN jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
- SYNC OUT jack (monaural 3.5mm mini jack)
297mm (W) x 176mm (D) x 48mm (H)
11.7 in (W) x 6.92 in (D) x 1.89 in (H)
- 9V DC output AC adapter
Current: 1A or greater
Plug Type: EIAJ3 Standard
Inner Diameter: 1.7mm
Outer Diameter: 4.75mm,
Polarity: Center +
*Compatible with power supplies designed for the Korg Volca.1
- 6 AA batteries
*The AC adapter and batteries are not included.
- Overlay sheet for sampling & editing (Same as the Lofi-12’s)
1 - Korg and Volca are registered trademarks of Korg Inc.
2 - Teenage Engineering and Pocket Operators are registered trademarks of teenage engineering ab.
Reference to these brands and trademarks are made for comparison and compatibility purposes and are not endorsements or recommendations from their respective organizations.
All specifications and/or appearance are subject to change without notice.