Diverse sound engines include the FM SYNTH, the 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH that allows editing and morphing, the DNA Explorer that can be used to examine and alter waveforms from captured audio, the SAND FLUTE noise engine, and the SiGRINDER granular synthesizer.
From the day you put your hands on the ELZ_1, you will become a sound adventurer.
Start a journey in search of exciting sounds that are unique to this world.
- 399mm (W) × 133mm (D) × 50mm(H)
- 15.7" (W) × 5.24" (D) × 1.97"(H)
- about 1,3kg
- about 2.9lbs
- Stereo line outputs (standard L/R phone jacks)
- Headphone output (stereo mini jack) / SYNC OUT
- AUX IN (stereo mini jack) / SYNC IN
- 5V DC (center positive, 5.5mm (outer), 2.1mm (inner) jack)
- 4 AA batteries
- Firmware updates
- USB MIDI device functions
- USB HOST mode
ELZ_1 can connect to MIDI device / DIN-MIDI interface when you use MIDI HOST mode.
*USB-MIDI interfaces that have been confirmed to work with ELZ_1 MIDI HOST MODE
- FM SYNTH
4 operators with 31 algorithms, 32-bit floating point procesing
- 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH
- 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH( MORPH )
- 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH( FM MODE )
2 operators, 8bit FM mode
- DNA EXPLORER
extract and generate waveform DNA from audio
granular synthesizer engine
- STANDARD OSC
32-bit floating-point processing high resolution oscillator
- LOW-BIT OSC
2 ~ 8 bit variable low-bit oscillator
- CUSTOM OSC
Choose 2-waveform / period of cycles
- MASKED NOISE
- SAND FLUTE
extract and generate tone from noise
- LPF-6, LPF-12,
- HPF-6, HPF-12,
- Peaking EQ,
- LO EQ,
- HI EQ,
- Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz,
- Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, AutoPan, RingModulator, AutoWah,
- StereoDelay, TapeEcho, ReverseDelay, PingPongDelay
- Room, Hall, Plate, Custom Reverb
- Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, Up&Down, Down&Up, Random, Play Order
- 64-steps x 6-voices
- 128 patterns
- Real-time and step recording
- Notes between steps can be tied
Sync with external clock signals:
By connecting a device that outputs a clock pulse of less than 5V*, which includes KORG volcas and Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators, to the ELZ_1 AUX IN jack, their step sequencers and arpeggiators can be synchronized.
*Synchronization with devices that exceed 5 V, including modular synths and rhythm machines, is possible by using a commercially-available attenuator
- USB power cable*
- Start Up Guide
*USB adapter not included.
Use a USB AC adapter that has an output current of at least 2000 mA.